Google's Backup and Sync tool has been available for a while now and can make backing up a file, folder or even a system very easy.
It comes in the form of a easy to download app that works on Windows and Apples alike.
This can be downloaded from the Google website.
Link to download https://www.google.com/drive/download/backup-and-sync/
Here's how to set it up:
1) Download the Backup and Sync tool.
2) Sign into the Google account you want to use for your file and photo storage.
3) Pick the folders you want to backup.
You can add more folders to the default ones or remove to suit your backup needs. By default Google allows up to 15 GB to be backed up and has a unlimited photos feature that limits photo size (the app will auto resize upon backup if selected).
4) Choose to select the option "Sync My Drive to this computer." or not.
5) You should see a taskbar icon for Drive, which will automatically backup your files.
This icon will also allow you to make changes to the configuration later should you want or need to.
IT Experts are specialists in this field.
Contact us for any assistance that you need.
In a matter of minutes we can remotely log into your computer – safely and securely – to assist you with any issues you might experience.
What is remote support? Click here to find out.